Warehouse commonly known for storing goods at the same time utilizing the infrastructure design.
Do you know?
An effective warehouse design can save huge time in moving goods, storing assets, and allotting materials in time. Besides, it also saves from brutal pets such as ants, termites, files, rats, mosquitos, cockroaches, etc.
Pest control can kill pets and stop it coming for a long time. This way warehouse management can smoothly carry day-to-day warehouse activities with zero pets problems.
This blog consists of detailed information about warehouse pests control treatment, solutions, and risk.
Risks of Not Having a Pest Control Procedure
It’s a fact businesses may face certain kinds of risks, but the risks posed by pests are different and inferior. Following risks may faced by business owner if effective pest control not followed –
- Continuing spread of disease
- Damage to property
- Unhealthy staff relations
- Contamination of your product and work surfaces
- Severe loss of reputation and a building of negative public opinion
- Prosecution and even closure of your business
Now the question arises here – how to do procedural pest treatment?
How To Do Warehouse Pest Control?
Like home pest control solutions, the warehouse pest treatment is different and follows a systematic approach for disinfecting and quality pest removal process.
A good and experienced warehouse pest control company renders ungap pest control solution. In case you’re mid hedge with pest attacks, this is the process you can follow.
- Knowing of the pest problem and your options for controlling it.
- Choose whether you are going to hire a contractor or run the pest control in-house.
- Finalize plan of actions to eradicate the pest i.e. by poison, trapping or another method.
- Recheck the outline for any effects to have on employees, the consumer, and any other people involved.
- Now you need to block the concerned area and ensure it is people-free during pesticide application.
- Once the process is done, you need to confirm with others that the area is safe to re-enter.
- At last, do reporting and recording for future updates.
Types of Pest Control in Warehouses
Warehouses vary in business nature! You will find common and rare pests in warehouse types of assets and materials stores.
In order to control or prevent pests to damage your assets, property, or materials and no more suffering to pay extra expenses, we provide different types of pest control for Warehouse that literally saves.
- General Disinfestation treatment against crawling pests like Roaches, Ants, spiders etc.
- Treatment against stored commodity products like rice weevils, Cigarette/Tobacco beetle etc.
- Fumigation treatment against wood and paper packaging pests.
- Rat/Rodent control treatment against mice, moles and other rodents.
- Bird control treatment against Bats and Pigeons etc.
Quality Warehouse Pest Treatment Solution We Provide:
- Data warehouse
- Food & Beverages warehouse
- Dry goods warehouse
- Importer/Exporter warehouse
- Wholesalers warehouse
- Customs warehouse
- Refrigerated warehouse
- Third party logistics warehouse
- Cold storage warehouse
- Drug warehousing
- Medical warehouse
- Pest Control in Pharmaceutical Warehouse
Contact ‘Pesto Control’ for quick and eco-friendly warehouse pest control service along with benefits like free inspection, 100% satisfied solution.