Another day and another morning tea sitting on your balcony on wood furniture…all things going well. Suddenly, you notice winged termites swarm from small openings and ruin your morning entertainment.
I know it hurts a lot…!
So, what to do if termites attack your furniture? Well, of course you won’t run instead trying to figure out what DIY technique you can apply to get rid from those destructive agents (deemak).
Saving your big time, here, in this blog, you will learn some amazing Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Termite Treatment and know the way to kill termites that attack your wood furniture.
What kind of furniture can termites infest?
It is a big question to know what kind of termites are ruling in your home or bedroom!
Most regularly, drywood termites invade wooden things, for example, household items that are effectively being utilized and your home’s woodwork.
Drywood termites can commonly be found in a variety of areas inside your home:
- Furniture (particularly vintage)
- Inside built-in cabinets
- Door and window frames
- Exposed beams and wood paneling
Learn more about termite types here
What Attracts These Termites To Your Homes?
Everything happens for a reason…!
It is crucial to know why termite genes are frequently loving coming to your home.
There are certain factors that termites look for in choosing homes to infest.
- Termites are attracted to wood and cellulose materials.
- They are fond of moisture, except for dry wood termites.
- Termites love to spend time in warm, dark places where they will be left undisturbed.
Now you say it is a very common fundamental. Yes, it is but not every home or your neighbour is fighting from termites infestation.
Then why are you? Think…
You aren’t probably as smart as your neighbour! Or you are afraid of taking some measure.
What Are Some DIY Solutions Against Termite Infestation?
- Seal cracks and repair broken seals in the surface of the house.
- Repair leaking faucets and pipes.
- As much as possible, do not purchase furniture made of wood.
- Cleaning your house regularly is one good deterrent.
- Check around the house for standing water and wet soil.
- Good ventilation reduces moisture, something the termites hate.
- Use beneficial nematodes (worms that are natural predators of these termites).
- Sunlight kills termites too. Termites can’t bear heating and vanish without any problem.
I recommend you to try these DIY termite control processes for once, if the problem persists…now it is time to call termite control services in Jaipur.
Why Pesto Control?
Pesto Control is Jaipur’s biggest pest control services and products brand that provides integrated pest management solutions to homeowners and businesses. We offer both pre-construction and post-construction termite control treatments to ensure your home and property are protected from destructive termite attacks.
Call - 9001993200 | Mail - email@example.com