Whole world is battling from the novel Coronavirus, people around the world are wearing masks and follow social distancing to limit such virus transmission.
While person-to-person transmission of Covid-19 picks up the tremendous speed and poses a high risk, other than any, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces at least once a day.
However, most people don’t follow the right step of cleaning and disinfecting protocols, such viruses still remain in the environment as well as surfaces so it’s crucial to not only just limit cleaning the house but also to disinfect (correctly) and the steps are mentioned here in this blog.
Keep reading this blog to know the details…!
Difference Between Cleaning and Disinfecting
In India, 60% of people think that cleaning and disinfecting is the same but they are wrong! Likely this is not the fact as saying that cleaning a surface means simply removing dirt and particles. On the other hand, disinfecting kills viruses and bacteria.
So, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends disinfecting the high hot-spot places (frequently) after cleaning using soap and water.
What Cleaning Products Kill COVID-19?
Killing coronavirus is at peak in this day of pandemic, and not all cleaning products are good against all types of germs. So, knowing what exactly kills this virus is important.
Here are some effective products you can use like:
- Disinfecting wipes, including Clorox, Lysol or store brand wipes
- Disinfectant sprays, such as Purell, Clorox or Lysol
- Isopropyl alcohol and Hydrogen peroxide
- Pest Control Solution
Pesto Control highly advise people to use Disinfection services in Jaipur for killing and fighting against such viruses.
Items To Be Disinfecting Against COVID-19
Did you know? You don’t have to clean your house from top to bottom each day. Just focus on cleaning and disinfecting the hotspot areas ensuring safety at first.
Following are the most important items to disinfect every day:
- Cupboard and drawer knobs/pulls
- Kitchen and bathroom counters
- Toilets, especially the seat and handle
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave handles
- Remote controls and game controllers
- Cell phones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Computer keyboards and mice
- Door knobs/handles
- Table surfaces
- Staircase railings
- Light switches/switch plates
How to Clean and Disinfect If You Have a Sick Person In Your Home
WHO and CDC combined recommend that if you have a sick person in your home be sure to take extra precautions to clean and disinfect your household areas.
Remember the following practices:
- Sick person should stay separated from other people in the home.
- Also he or she uses a separate bedroom and bathroom, if possible.
- Provide cleaning essentials to sick people in order to clean their own space.
- Using the same bathroom, should clean and disinfect the space after each use.
Tips to Disinfect Your House During Coronavirus
- Wear reusable or disposable gloves for routine cleaning and disinfection.
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant.
- Disinfect with a household disinfectant on the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Follow the guides mentioned on the label to ensure a safe disinfectant job.
The 2020 year is hard for everyone, owing to the current lockdown, some lost their jobs while businesses facing huge losses, other side number of cases rising every day.
So, it’s our duty, frequent practice of cleaning and disinfecting your home, office, or other premises. Take a positive step toward making your home virus-free thinking of COVID-19 Sanitization Services Jaipur from Pesto Control.